Monday, March 3, 2008

A Play will mightr attract you to Reasoning

Dear Reader apart from the facts and figures we have listed we also present you a real figure , since till now the substance given might be looking “theoretical”. The dialogues of Play given here are actually analogies and templates which a person undergoes after being tagged unsuccessful and never successful.

“Our whole reading is based on analogies we compare the given story with our lives and deduce a result so that we could “adopt” better. Also an analogy or template which we follow can be abstract and real ; the motive is to get a lesson”
ESCAPE THOU………….YOU CANT
Actors

Qadeer would be Doctor
Conscience (Crystal Clear)
Fate heroine
Abdul Qadeer Father Of Qadeer
(The Scene is Qadeer is preparing for his F.Sc Board Examination . The year is 2002. He is working hard. He talks to himself and fate our heroine of course “frailty thy name is woman”)

Qadeer : I hope I will make it, since I got lump some score previous year
Conscience : You should everything into it …
Qadeer: of course ,I will and carries on

Papers are passed: Result appears Qadeer gets A1 Grade
Conscience :Now dear you are on the verge of ..
Fate : but Dear I m here too “escape thou … I cant”, try it and I will decide

Entry test scheduled on 15th December 2002 . Six months after declaration of F.Sc result

Fate : what did I tell you.
Conscience: You will surely tackle with it.
Qadeer : I will

Qadeer fails in Entry test due to clash of boxes at MCQs
Fate: I told you, sweetheart
Abdul Qadeer : You had been playing around and bluffing that’s why you failed ,your this kind of attitude will never win you a degree

Qadeer appears in Entry Test in the following year fortunately he gets admission in Medical College.
Fate : Dear the game is still naught over, (and her conventional sentence) “escape thou I cant…”
Abdul Qadeer :My Son is now Doc ;Previous was a hard luck I knew he is the best
Qadeer :Goes to College
(Does not get adjusted, absents himself from classes he wanted to go to the best college, he hates the very environment)
Qadeer (to Fate) you had won my intellect and robbed my defeat: Qadeer fails in all three chances and is expelled

Abdul Qadeer :You had caused me so much torment. You could never become doctor. What should I say to society, have you been taking drugs or been to amorous society or what
Neighbor: Must been a hooligan
2nd Neighbor: look at his hair style
3rd Neighbor: he secured admission by fake means
Relative: I must be hanged

Abdul Qadeer :(while walk with Qadeer) My son, I know you are depressed but now its time to start from the beginning . You should get into commerce
Fate: what I told you sweetie
Abdul Qadeer : or Engineering is better, study mathematics
Qadeer: but I never studied maths
Abdul Qadeer : you studied never anything even something which you supposed to learn!! I am old
Fate: what I told you Dorothy
Conscience: get out of t he system. Leave this place
Qadeer :(to Conscience) But what should I do
Conscience: Since this “fate” does not want you its better to …….
Qadeer : but father
Conscience: he will forget…….

{End of Happy life of Qadeer, Abdul Qadeer Mr. Conscience got Raped ,System remained and ENFORCED EVERY LECHEROUS RULE IT COULD CONCEIVE)
CURTAIN

You want to know the real names of the Actors Qadeer is all expelled medical students, Fate is MEDICAL Feudal which has Poached our Health Profession Abdul Qadeer and Conscience are Real Actor

Now Mr. President, ministers, governors, vice Chancellors and reader will you act this play in REALITY and play Qadeer II or Qadeer I OR...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish we could settle on these ideas