Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Marriage of Degrees

I was heading towards Nishter Medical College Travelling from the Jalal Mosque just to do monkeying in the College , I saw him sitting alone All alone with himself. O' how could I retail you the moment! the Moment!! The Incident!!!!
People were packing up the thier baskets to leave forever in the laps of their Parents for the wedding with Medical Degrees. and He was recumbent. Recumbent and I had no heart to leave him that very state.

I was a prostitute; She was the fellow ; Evicted just like.....Heaven

Smoking Pipe my all style flagged; and I burst into not Tears, to ironic and hysterical Abuses for the system and said would.....

Could your son would be,VC,C,PM,CM,P?

Such system does demand a screwing!
Could I able to utter another sonnet but someone is watching ;may be he will find me and bare me in front of everyone

'Tis is the Rape of Quaid's Meritorious youth Who himself were touched by naive whims of Love Sympathy hope

I will take revenge of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish we could settle on these ideas